Make the most of your time in Toronto on a private bike ride with your family, friends, or colleagues. Ride with your own guide at the pace that suits you.
- Ferry Ride on Lake Ontario
- Centre Island Park
- Ward’s Island Cottages
- Hanlan’s Point Beach
Get taken by ferry to ride the Toronto Islands. Impressive nature, beautiful lake & city views, rustic cottages, and a beachfront campfire!
- The 15 Islands are a green and peaceful place to cycle and home to North America’s largest car-free urban community!
- A superfun trip over and back on a small charter boat
- A complete ride-around-and-through, to see the Park, the city, and Lake Ontario from every angle, and hear some of the Islands many stories
- Cruise through the Island’s enchanting residential neighbourhood, a bohemian jumble of cosy cottages, picket fences, and cheerful gardens.
- A rustic campfire & refreshing drink on the beach, perfectly timed to watch the sun go down (weather permitting). Have a swim if you’d like!
What to expect
- See more in less time
On this bike tour you’ll cover all the Island sights in only 3 hours in an active way.
- A relaxed ride
Stops all along the tour to rest and take photos, while your guide tells stories of the city and introduces you to the lifestyle of the locals
- Safety first
This is a car-free island! The tour runs on bike paths, through parks, and along a lakeside boardwalk
- Friendly & knowledgable guides
Nothing better than seeing the city with one of our fun local experts.
- Locals insight
We’ll show you our favourite parts of the Toronto Islands and after your ride we’ll give you the best recommendations to make the most of your stay!
Highlights of this tour
- Ride a charter Ferry together to the Islands
- Admire rustic cottages on Ward’s Islands
- Ride the Boardwalk along Lake Ontario
- Visit Centreville, a former mini-sized town
- Sunset Campfire on Hanlan’s Point Beach –
*Please be advised Hanlan’s Point Beach is a clothing optional area and a small minority of beach-goers may be nude.
Where to Meet
This tour departs from Liberty Village, at 27 Fraser Ave. Only a short ride from Toronto’s Waterfront!