Get taken by ferry to ride the Toronto Islands. Enjoy impressive nature, beautiful lake and city views, rustic cottages, and a beachfront campfire!
- Lake Ontario
- Ontario Place
- West Queen West
- Little Italy
- The Annex
- Liberty Village
Discover the Hidden Gems of Toronto by Bike
Ride through hip neighbourhoods, beautiful lakefront parks, and hidden laneways. You will grasp how locals live and why they love their city so much!
- Explore beyond downtown – Ride through diverse & hip Koreatown, Little Italy, West Queen West, Liberty Village, and The Annex.
- Discover Toronto off the beaten path as we ride parks, quiet streets, and laneways, spot street art, and get a big dose of the local lifestyle.
- Visit Ontario Place – a former theme park now open to the public – retro architecture, small beaches, and beautiful views of Downtown!
- Enjoy a craft beer around a firepit in Dufferin Grove Park, hearing stories of famous Torontonians!
- Get lots of recommendations from your guide about where to eat and drink, and about festivals and other activities for the rest of your stay!
What to expect
- See more in less time
On the Toronto Neighbourhood Bike Tour, you’ll see half the city in only three hours in an active way.
- A relaxed ride
Stops all along the tour to rest and take pictures, while your guide tells stories about their own neighbourhoods!
- Safety first
Most of the tour runs on Toronto’s network of protected bike lanes, quiet streets, and parks.
- Friendly & knowledgable guides
Nothing better than seeing the city with one of our fun local experts.
- Locals insight
We’ll show you our favourite parts of Toronto and after your ride, we’ll give you the best recommendations to make the most of your stay!
Highlights of this tour
- Trinity Bellwoods Park – A fashion parade on weekends
- Ontario Place – Retro architecture & stunning views
- Liberty Village – Toronto’s startup community home
- The Annex – Beautiful homes and quiet laneways
- Craft brewery or Cycle Cafe – Seasonal choice!
Where to Meet
This tour departs from Bateman’s Bicycle Spin Shack, located in the Annex neighbourhood of Toronto’s core.
– 5-minute walk from BATHURST Subway Station
– 10-15-minute taxi ride from the Downtown core