See why locals love their city so much as you explore all the hidden gems Toronto has to offer. Feel like a local as we ride through parks and neighbourhoods.
- University of Toronto
- Kensington Market
- Graffiti Alley
- Brewery or cafe
Sightsee Toronto by Bike
Ride through essential neighbourhoods, visit must-see Downtown sights, and get a feel for Toronto’s world-class multicultural success story.
- Cover the areas you need to see first in Toronto all in one morning or afternoon in an active way.
- Learn about Toronto’s past, present, and future as Canada’s capital of tech and finance, multiculturalism, and global food.
- Discover tucked away parks, laneways full of street art, and a booming ethnic food market.
- Ride laneways to see tons of street art including the famous Graffiti Alley!
- Make The Essential Bike Tour your first activity in the city – learn the layout of the city, interact with its people, get ideas about what to do during your visit.
What to expect
- See more in less time
On this Toronto bike tour, you’ll see half the city in only three hours in an active way.
- A relaxed ride
Stops all along the tour to rest and take photos, while your guide tells stories of the city and introduces you to the lifestyle of the locals.
- Safety first
Most of the tour runs on Toronto’s network of protected bike lanes, quiet streets, and parks.
- Friendly & knowledgable guides
Nothing better than seeing the city with one of our fun local experts.
- Local insight
We’ll show you our favourite parts of Toronto and after your ride, we’ll give you the best recommendations to make the most of your stay!
Highlights of this tour
- Lake Ontario Waterfront – views of Toronto Islands
- See the CN Tower, Skydome, and Roundhouse Park
- University of Toronto leafy campus right Downtown
- Break time! We stop at a brewery or cafe – on us
- Kensington Market – Huge market with ethnic food
- Street Art! Many murals and Graffiti Alley
- The Annex and its charming homes and laneways
Where to Meet
This tour departs from Bateman’s Bicycle Company Spin Shack, located in the charming Annex neighbourhood.
- 5-minute walk from BATHURST Subway Station.
- 10-15-minute taxi ride from the downtown core