North Montreal is full of hip neighborhoods, beautiful parks, hidden alleyways, and vibrant street art. Join us and learn the “story of Montrealers” while seeing the sights.
- Old Montreal
- Old Port
- Plateau Mont-Royal
- McGill University
See the Sights of South Montreal by Bike
Bike the historical areas, visit must-see sights, and see why Montreal is considered North America’s most European city.
- Learn ‘The Story of Montreal.’
- Cover the areas you need to see first in Montreal all in one morning or afternoon in an active way.
- Learn about Montreal’s past, present, and future as Canada’s capital of culture, creativity, food, and fun.
- Discover hidden French and British symbolism, see a floating Nordic spa, and see the main sites of Montreal’s famous festivals.
- Make the South Montreal Bike Tour your first activity in the city – Downtown sightseeing, Old Montreal attractions, Plateau parks and cafes.
What to expect
- See more in less time
On this Montreal bike tour, you’ll see half the city in only three hours in an active way.
- A relaxed ride
Stops all along the tour to rest and take pictures, while your guide tells stories of this beautiful part of the city.
- Safety first
Most of the tour runs on Montreal’s network of protected bike lanes, quiet streets, and parks.
- Friendly & knowledgeable guides
Nothing better than seeing the city with one of our fun local experts.
- Local insight
We’ll show you our favourite parts of Montreal and after your ride, we’ll give you the best recommendations to make the most of your stay!
- Got kids under 13? Select the Private Group ticket option or check out our Family-Friendly Neighborhood Ride!
Highlights of this tour
- Mont-Royal Park – Montreal’s “mountain” to locals
- McGill University – leafy campus right Downtown
- Lachine Canal – Montreal’s nicest bike pathway
- Old Port – active harbor on the St. Lawrence River
- Old Montreal – architecture & cobblestone streets
- Plateau Mont-Royal – cute houses and laneways
Where to Meet
Fitz & Follwell is proud to be located at the Maison des Cyclistes, at 1251 Rue Rachel Est, in front of LaFontaine Park.
- 10-minute walk from METRO MONT-ROYAL.
- 10-15-minute taxi ride from Downtown/Old Montreal
Arrive early to have a snack or drink at our new Cafe Le Picnic!