The best way to see the whole city! Book both tours as a combo in advance and save! You can decide to take both tours on the same day or spread them over separate days.
- Plateau Mont-Royal
- Mile-End, Outremont
- Little Italy
- Jean-Talon Farmer’s Market
- St. Viateur Bagel
*Private tours available July 1st/ Public tours August 1st.
Discover the Hidden Gems of Montreal by Bike
Ride through hip neighbourhoods, beautiful parks, and hidden alleyways. A great tour to learn the “story of Montrealers.”
- Explore beyond downtown – Visit the diverse Plateau, artsy Mile-End, leafy Outremont, traditional Little Italy, and edgy Mile-Ex.
- Discover Montreal off the beaten path as we ride parks, quiet streets, and laneways and get a big dose of the local lifestyle.
- Sample some of Montreal’s impressive collection of murals and maybe even spot one in the making!
- Visit the famous St. Viateur Bagel shop to try a Montreal bagel hot from the oven (included in price).
- Learn about Montrealers such as Leonard Cohen & Arcade Fire, and see how cultural communities bridge the French/English linguistic divide.
What to expect
- See more in less time
On the North Montreal Bike Tour, you’ll see half the city in only three hours in an active way.
- A relaxed ride
Stops all along the tour to rest and take pictures, while your guide tells stories of this beautiful part of the city.
- Safety first
Most of the tour runs on Montreal’s network of protected bike lanes, quiet streets, and parks.
- Friendly & knowledgeable guides
Nothing better than seeing the city with one of our fun local experts.
- Local insight
We’ll show you our favourite parts of Montreal and after your ride, we’ll give you the best recommendations to make the most of your stay!
- Got kids under 13? Select the Private Group ticket option or check out our Family-Friendly Neighborhood Ride!
Highlights of this tour
- Plateau – featuring the green laneways
- Mile-End – artsy and home to Montreal Bagels
- Jean-Talon Farmers’ Market – locals’ food mecca
- Outremont – wonderful parks & luxury estates
- Mile-Ex – Street art and an evolving scene
- St. Viateur Bagel shop for hot bagels
Where to Meet
Fitz & Follwell is proud to be located at the Maison des Cyclistes, at 1251 Rue Rachel Est, in front of LaFontaine Park.
- 10-minute walk from METRO MONT-ROYAL.
- 10-15-minute taxi ride from Downtown/Old Montreal
Arrive early to have a snack or drink at our new Cafe Le Picnic!