This intimate and personalized walk is the perfect experience to begin your Montreal visit. Discover the highlights of Old Montreal in a small group with Fitz.
- Plateau Mont-Royal
- Little Italy
- Family of 4 Guide, Bike, Helmet Included • All ages welcome!
- Additional Family member Guide, Bike, Helmet Included • All ages welcome!
Perfect Activity for Families in Montreal
Private tour for families with young children featuring bike paths, quiet streets, laneways, and parks, all at your own pace!
- Privately guided tour – ride at the pace most suitable to your children; stop where and when you need to.
- Provide your children with an off-the-beaten-path experience exploring cool city parks and laneways with lots of fun murals and art.
- We can accommodate children of all ages – we have kids bikes, trail-a-bikes, child seats, and cargo bikes with kid-friendly bench seats.
- Stop for hot from the oven Montreal bagel or ice cream.
- A fun & active way to see more of Montreal in less time.
What to expect
- See more in less time
On this Family-Friendly bike Tour, you’ll visit four different neighborhoods in only three hours in an active way.
- A relaxed private ride
We’ve designed this ride with families in mind. Stop where and when you want, your guide is all yours.
- Safety first
The tour runs on Montreal’s network of protected bike lanes, quiet streets, laneways, and parks.
- Fun & friendly guides
Nothing better than seeing the city with one of our engaging local guides who love hosting kids and will show you a great time!
- Local insight
We’ll show you our favourite parts of Montreal and after your ride, we’ll give you the best kid-friendly recommendations to make the most of your stay!
Where to Meet
Fitz & Follwell is proud to be located at the Maison des Cyclistes, at 1251 Rue Rachel Est, in front of LaFontaine Park.
- 10-minute walk from METRO MONT-ROYAL.
- 10-15-minute taxi ride from Downtown/Old Montreal
Arrive early to grab a snack or drink from our new on-site Cafe Le Picnic!