The best way to see the whole city! Book both tours as a combo in advance and save! You can decide to take both tours on the same day or spread them over separate days.
- Plateau Mont-Royal
- Old Montreal
- Old Port
- Passenger Guide, Bike, Helmet Included • Minimum age is 13
Montreal Bike Ride & Bota Bota Spa Experience
Combine an intimate bike ride with a healthy lunch and a relaxing Nordic spa for a truly authentic Montreal experience.
- Begins with a two-hour off-the-beaten-path bike ride for an insider’s glimpse into how locals are living and using their backyards.
- This small-group tour is capped at only eight participants giving you a more intimate experience. We’ll even take the bikes back to our shop!
- We’ll treat you to a nice lunch of delicious healthy food, then cruise along the Old Port with beautiful views of the St. Lawrence River.
- End the afternoon at Bota Bota Spa in the Old Port, a converted four-story barge featuring jacuzzis, saunas, steam rooms, cold pools, and more.
What to expect
- See more in less time
On the Bike Ride & Floating Nordic Spa Tour, you will see much of the city in three hours in an active way.
- A relaxed ride
Stops all along the tour to rest and take pictures, while your guide tells stories of this beautiful city.
Most of the tour runs on Montreal’s network of protected bike lanes, quiet streets, and parks. No need to worry about biking back to the shop, we will arrange to pick up the bikes while you are relaxing at the spa.
- Friendly & knowledgeable local guides
Nothing better than seeing the city with one of our fun local experts.
- A complete Montreal experience
No need to compromise! This tour combines active sightseeing with great food and pampering. There is even an on-board restaurant with wine & cocktails!
Highlights of this tour
- Plateau – featuring the Green Laneways
- Colourful Village neighbourhood
- Old Montreal – architecture & cobblestone streets
- Old Port – active harbor on the St. Lawrence River
- Bota Bota Nordic Spa on the water.
Where to Meet
Fitz & Follwell is proud to be located at the Maison des Cyclistes, at 1251 Rue Rachel Est, in front of LaFontaine Park.
- 10-minute walk from METRO MONT-ROYAL.
- 10-15-minute taxi ride from Downtown/Old Montreal
Arrive early to have a snack or drink at our new on-site Cafe Le Picnic!